Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Leave

I sat there, saw it coming
I stared

Shock overcame. The visitor was not welcome but what choice did he have?
The air was too happy for such a thing to happen, I thought to myself.
Everyone around me cried. Too curious, I suppose
You can easily guess I was not one of them.
How grateful did they feel? How would you have known?
Yet they just yelled and cried.
The visitor stood guilty.
But Mister, you haven’t done anything wrong… investigation must prosper
Buoyancy in the empty skull watched all of this happen.
The guy with bloody hands: whiter than his sister’s trembling shoulders.
Just another person wrapped there.
Season’s greetings. A handshake with a mannequin
Carbon monoxide
Drank forty-four proof tetraacetic acid
As a result, he bled iron(3) thiocyanate.

Returned to the quarter of grief
I was so jealous.




really sucky poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment